I've been wanting to do more blogging lately. I'm pretty sure I've said that the last year or so but that's besides the point. Here's what's been going on lately, starting with the most recent:
- Rosa is currently making on of those token, newlywed blogs. Stay tuned for even more important information about my life. It is taking longer than expected because we can't come up with a creative name. My vote for the blog name is BROSA.
- I added a picture of a boat to the front page and updated some of my profile. It's so much more legit.
- I signed up for the Southern California Ragnar Relay. It's a 12 person team, 180 mile relay race that runs from Ventura to Dana Point, CA. It'll take place April 15-16, 2011. I'm not much of a runner so I've got my work cut out for me. I'm on a team with my immediate and extended family.
- I'm working on my grad school applications and studying for the GRE, which is one of the worst things in the world. My plan is to get a Ph.D. in clinical or counseling psychology and then enter the Air Force as a clinical psychologist.
- I graduated from BYU with a degree in psychology.
That's pretty much it. There are tons of other things that have happened but that's all I can think of. Plus, who really wants to hear me rant about how inept the Dodgers' owners are? At least the Lakers are good.