Sunday, November 30, 2008

T-Givin


So I just got back from Bakersfield CA, the center of the universe, for thanksgiving break and I had a wonderful time. I drove back last Tuesday and came back to Utah on Sunday. I pretty much just ate and slept all week. It was great. And my parents bought a Wii so that took most of my time. I definitely didn't do much homework so that'll be fun to catch up on.




This is a Bakersfield winter. No snow, no ice, just fog. Beautiful grey fog. When it got really foggy we'd have fog delays. Early morning seminary got canceled and school started 2 hours later. It was epic.


I got up at 3:30 friday morning to get in line at best buy. I bought a laptop and got a really good deal so it was worth it. It was nuts, so many people were there. Luckily no one pushed to get in and it was pretty calm, just really crowded. I also waited in line at best buy with a rapper from bakersfield named Lil' Heat.


The line went from best buy, past two other big stores and around the building.

My brother Brad observing the table. And apparently casting a spell on it.



My Dad cuttin the turkey, which was delicious.










0 comments: