Thursday, October 23, 2008

Work in progress

This week has been pretty busy for me. I had a midterm for my political science class and a lot going on in BYUSA. We're just wrapping up all the homecoming activities that went on. I'll write about that later and put some pictures up. I'm working on making this blog look awesome and what better way to do it than by putting up a picture of Jack Bauer. There is no better way. Now I've got to make an awesome title thing with some pics and put some of those little side bar things on there.

Oh yeah. Here's the part of Jaws where it talks about Ben Gardner. Watch from about the 2 minute mark to about 5 minutes.

2 comments:

Chance said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

Linze Kate said...

You need to blog more if you're actually gonna have one of these things...
*muah*

P.S. Just don't talk about last Saturday night... :)